Object scanning, 3D documentation of museum objects, cultural goods and industrial components, high-resolution surface survey, photo-realistic 3D models...
High-resolution object scanning
We deploy the structured light scanning system "QT Sculptor PT-M" for recording small, detailed objects or as an addition to 3D laser scans.
This systems produces an accuracy of 1/10 to 1/100 mm for 3D recordings. From its results, high-resolution, photorealistic 3D models can be computed without difficulty. These models can used in several applications:
- digitization and damage mapping on 3Dmodels
- reproductions, e.g. 3D print or CNC-model
- 3D visualizations and multimedia applications
- target-performance comparison to reference models
- highly accurat digital as-built documentation
Structured light scanning is especially qualified for the following objects:
- archaeological finds and objects
- any kind of sculpture
- constructional ornaments
- rapid prototyping applications
- very small objects
Your contact person:
Martin Schaich M.A.
Tel.: +49 9408 8501 0