3D cultural heritage documentation, architectural survey, plant survey, industrial survey, photo-realistic 3D models, CAD drawings according to DIN...
3D Laser Scanning
For years now, 3D laser scanning has been revolutionizing documentations in archaeology, cultural heritage, architecture and industry. 3D laser scanning is superior to previous technologies - especially for recording complex geometries. Its advantages are:
- very quick documentation of all visible objects in very high resolution - thus considerably reduced survey work on site
- 3D scanners with a combined digital camera not only record the geometry, but also the colour of the object
- complete as-built documentation
- comprehensive evaluation possibilities: point clouds, 3D CAD-models, orthophotos, 2D plans
ArcTron3D GmbH currently deploys two laser scanners by Riegl-Laser-Measurement-Systems.
- Riegl VZ-400: new model with very high measurement rate, long range, multiple target choice, excellent accuracy and full-waveform-analysis
- Riegl LMS Z-420i: established 3D scanner for very long ranges, especially for topographical recordings
Your contact person:
Martin Schaich M.A.
Tel.: +49 9408 8501 0
- 3D Scanning Systems.pdf0.97 M
To the gallery
ArcTron project trailer
(c) ArcTron 3D GmbH