Multimedia contents and stereo-3D
The easiest way to present 3D scans of real objects or virtual reconstructions and visualized worlds in an exhibition is via projections, multimedia stations or kiosk systems.
There are different kinds of special solutions - with or without 3 glasses - for "real" stereo-3D in an exhibtion or museum environment. Our IT and multimedia specialists will gladly advise you and design a concept tailored for your needs.
- multimedia hardware planning & conceptual design
- different multimedia stations
- indoor & outdoor kiosk-systems
- stereoscopic and autosteroscopic 3D platforms
- 2D & 3D projection technology
More information on this topic under services -> multimedia
Project example Hologramm showing the production process of the Feuchtmayer sculpture.
Your contact persons:
Martin Schaich M.A.
Tel.: +49 9408 8501 0