The range of services provided by ArcTron
We have been operating worldwide for almost 20 years as a service provider for archaeology, cultural heritage, architecture and multimedia! Get to know ArcTron's extensive range of services on these pages. You will find comprehensive information on every single service as well as continuative links and documents.
- We carry out surveys with total stations, 3D laser scanners and optical survey systems - depending on general requirements, the size of the object and the desired level of detail. We also perform airborne laser scanning projects and aerial image documentations.
3D Data Processing
- The longtime experience of our engineers, 3D designers and technicians guarantees a successful processing of complex 3D data. Our comprehensive software solutions enable us to make the best of your data!
- For 20 years now, our archaeologists, excavation engineers and technicians have been leading and documenting excavations in Bavaria and across Germany. Get to know our extensive archaeological services right here.
- Get inspired by our multimedia-projects! We put your objects on impressive display, develop interactive multimedia concepts and make history come to life.
- Your graphic projects are in safe hands with our master designers and versed graphic artists! We offer you professionally prepared, informative and factual panels as well as striking or artistic graphics.
- From high-quality 3D color prints to complex CNC-models: Make your object "tangible". We produce realistic models in almost any size and scale for offices, exhibitions, museums or for prototype-development.
Museum and Exhibitions
- You are looking for a competent partner to design and implement your exhibition? - Call us!
Passenger and Photography Flight
- You are interested in an aerial photograph, aerial image sequences or just want to experience the fascination of paragliding? - We make it happen!
- We develop special software applications for archaeology and cultural heritage. We mainly focus on 3D GIS solutions and depictions. Create 3D models using commercially available digital cameras!
- Participate in our trainings - we offer trainings for all of our soft- and hardware products.